CG Motocorp, distributor of Suzuki Four wheelers in Nepal, has launched the third generation of its iconic Swift brand, which comes with a new design, enhanced performance, and advanced passenger, pedestrian and child safety. Built on Suzuki’s innovative 5th generation HEARTECT platform, the all-new Swift runs 22 km/l and has an introductory price starting at Rs2,899,000.
Presenting the all-new Swift with confidence Karan Chaudhary, Executive Director of CG|Motocorp said, “Brand Swift is loved for its bold stance, strong shoulders and unmistakable road presence. With this latest evolution, these hallmark features have gone to the next level. Since its launch in 2005, Swift has been the country’s favourite hatchback.”
Some of the features of the all-new Swift:
- Wrap around windshield with unified DLO (day light opening) graphic extends to back door glass giving a striking visual statement of the floating roof.
- LED DRL and rear position lamp. Precision cut two-tone alloy wheels.
- Sporty, high-quality, and comfortable cabin space for passengers.
- Coordinated interior color theme accentuated by Urban Satin Chrome finish.
- Cockpit design achieved by driver-side tilted HMI (Human Machine Interface) with advanced yet easy to use controls.
- Dual airbags, ABS with EBD and ISOFIX (child seat restraint system) are standard.
- Embodies Suzuki’s Total Effective Control Technology (TECT) for occupant protection and complies with frontal offset and side impact regulations and meets advanced regulations for pedestrian safety.
The all-new Swift in numbers :
Petrol: 22km/l (7.8% higher than outgoing Swift)
28% (+58L) more luggage space.
24mm more headroom and a better seat back angle, enhances comfort in the rear seats.
40mm wider; 20mm longer wheel base that creates more cabin space.
40% significant usage of High Tensile steel.