The winners were selected by a panel of judges from 81 applicants from all seven provinces, out of which 30 were shortlisted and seven finalists selected from among them. They are:
- Ang Chhechi Sherpa, Lukla Outdoor
- Isha Balla, Co-Founder/ Managing Director-Khaanpin
- Kajol Jha Thakur, Co-Founder and Managing Director-Glocal Academy of Skills Pvt. Ltd.
- Kritika Lamsal, Co-owner-Sweet Fix
- Sajal Malla, The Malla Inc.
- Shreeya Giri, Founder/Managing Director-Happyminds
- Shreya Katuwal, Co-Founder-BiheNepal
Out of top seven, The Summit Woman of the Year 2022 recognition was given to Kritika Lamsal of Sweet Fix which makes popsicles from natural fruits and locally sourced ingredients that are a healthier and delicious alternative to packaged frozen treats.