Ncell Private Limited honoured outstanding students of various faculties at the Central Campus Pulchowk, Institute of Engineering (IoE) with Ncell Scholarships and Excellence Awards on 30 May, as a part of its CSR initiative aimed at promoting young talents and contributing to nation by nurturing skilled human resources.
Under the initiative, Ncell has been awarding Ncell Scholarships to students securing highest annual scores and Ncell Excellence Awards to students graduating with top scores in Bachelor of Engineering Electrical, Electronics and Communication, and Computer faculties since 2014.
This year the Ncell scholarships were rewarded to 12 toppers while Ncell Excellence Awards were awarded to 4 students who graduated securing highest marks. Campus Chief Professor Dr. Gokarna Bahadur Motra, Assistant Campus Chief Jitendra Kumar Manandhar and Ncell representatives handed over the scholarships and awards.
Since its inception a total of 60 students have been honoured with Ncell Scholarships and 20 students have received Ncell Excellence Awards of Rs8 million till date.
Ncell Scholarship receivers:
1st Year Toppers
- Shishir Lamichhane (Electrical)
- Nishesh Awale (Electronics and Communication)
- Baibhav Bista (Computer engineering)
- Shristi Shrestha (topper among all female students of these faculties)
2nd Year Toppers
- Aditi Gajurel (Electrical)
- Jayshree Rathi (Electronics and Communications)
- Saramsha Dotel (Computer)
- Saloni Shikha (topper among all female students of these faculties)
3rd Year Toppers
- Avishek Sapkota (Electrical)
- Selina Shrestha (Electronics and Communications)
- Prakriti Dumaru (Computer)
- Shreeti Shrestha (topper among all female students of these faculties)
Ncell Excellence Awards winners:
- Bibek Rai (Electrical)
- Pranjal Dhakal (Electronics and Communications)
- Brihat Ratna Bajracharya (Computer)
- Himali Aryal (topper among all female students of these faculties)